Tuesday, February 7, 2017

My Birthday in San Diego


Excuse me while a play a little photo blog catch-up! For my birthday this year, Don took me to an adorable boutique hotel in the heart of San Diego. We had yet to explore the city since moving down to Southern California and it was the perfect opportunity to do so. We did a ton of walking around the city on the perfectly sunny day and eventually drove to Coronado Island for some margaritas and gelato. We hit up some local vintage shops before leaving the county and heading home on Sunday afternoon.

Later Don told me the hotel was supposedly haunted—but if it was, they were friendly ghosts ;).

P.S. You may notice a missing post for Don's birthday. I took him to Santa Barbara where we stayed in a terrible Airbnb oof. BUT he got to surf Rincon, a world famous surf spot. The surf was as epic as promised, unfortunately he got injured and was not able to surf for MONTHS after. What a gift, huh? The best part of the weekend, though, was definitely taking our own engagement photos at the Santa Barbara botanical gardens (that post to come!) but we didn't have too much footage of the rest of our trip to share.



Search Love in July: